Cabloy-CMS is a
combination of static and dynamic CMS based on the CabloyJS full-stack business development framework, which can quickly build web applications such as corporate websites, blogs, communities, and malls
Inspired by Hexo, Cabloy-CMS uses a static + dynamic architecture to make up for many of Hexo’s functional deficiencies. The main features are as follows:
- Built-in multi-site, multi-language support
- Individual themes can be set in different languages
- Built-in SEO, Sitemap files can be automatically generated
- Article writing and publishing online
- Real-time rendering static pages when the article is published, without outputing the entire website, improving overall performance
- Built-in article view counter
- Built-in comment system
- Built-in full-text search
- Attachments can be added for article
- Automatically merge and minimize CSS and JS
- Support ES6 and automatically Babel when merging
- Homepage image lazy loading, automatically matching device pixel ratio
- Easy to debug
Cabloy-CMS is based on CabloyJS full-stack business development framework, providing a powerful article background management system.
The functions that change frequently in CMS are implemented through dynamic parts, and backend API interfaces are provided for static parts.
Cabloy-CMS renders static elements such as home pages and articles into static files in real time, satisfying the needs of SEO and improving access performance as well.
In addition, the static parts provides a rich page function through accessing backend API interfacs provided by the dynamic parts with the use of Ajax.